Mental Illness and the Church: Integrating Psychology & Theology
Focus: For too long the stigma surrounding mental illness and addiction has prevented many Christians from seeking professional help when needed. This conference will examine how faith and science can work together to bring healing to the people of God.
- Understand the impact of mental illness on communities of faith
- Gain a deeper understanding of mental illness and addictive disorders
- Explore the concept of integration as it relates to Psychology &Theology
- Learn how to build support networks within the local church
- Address the stigma surrounding mental health treatment